About Kenyeri Engineering & Manufacturing
Who We Are
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, University of Illinois at Chicago
Tracy’s years spent working in chemical plants give her a great practical edge in understanding your industry needs and at communicating with all levels of personnel at your company. She has experience in the chemical intermediates and personal care industries with many types of process equipment and instrumentation, in addition to the manufacturing industry.
Tracy brings quote development and project management to the table to ensure your project timeline and objectives are met at a competitive price.
What We Do Better
- We apply a Lean approach to all our work
- We look at total value
- We have a strong technical focus and keep a sharp eye toward maximizing your profit
- Founded in 2002 as Kenyeri Consulting, LLC in Woodridge, IL
- Began offering engineering project management in 2007
- Relaunched in 2013 as Kenyeri Engineering & Manufacturing, LLC — invested in machining center, began manufacturing workholding parts and electrical panels
- Started K&L Workholding in 2017 to sell chucks and offer workholding solutions
- Merged Kenyeri Consulting and K&L Workholding operations into Kenyeri Engineering & Manufacturing divisions in 2018 and opened a new location in Downers Grove, IL
Ronald L. Kenyeri
President and COO
Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, University of Illinois at Chicago
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Wayne State University
Professional Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology
Ron Kenyeri has many years of experience in tool & die, workholding, engineering management and on-site troubleshooting and installation. Ron’s three engineering degrees give him deep technical insight, while his extensive field experience grounds him in the practical aspects of design, installation, and functionality for the end-user. He is adept at reducing cycle time and at ensuring repeatability of part manufacture.
Ron’s Graduate School Publications
- Effects of Prior Microstructure on Hardness and Shape Variability in 1018 and 4340 Steel Jominy Bars
- The Collection of Material Properties of Vertebral Bone in Three Dimensions
- Lifting Belts: A Psychophysical Analysis